Saturday, November 24, 2007

Christmas Tree

Yesterday, Logan and I went all over looking for a Christmas Tree. We end up finding one that, was pre-light, we like from Walmart. So far all we have done is fluffed the tree and put it in the corner next to the family room window. Our couch maybe a little off set, but that doesn't really matter. Once we have the tree completely done I'll take pictures and put them on my blog. It's way fun having our first Christmas as a married couple!! I'm so excited!!

5 comments:

Connie Miles said...

SO FUN!! I remember when.

Hey, Melis - if you want, you can come look through some of my tree decorations. Looking forward to seeing the finished product!

Meredith said...

Ooooh. Sounds like fun! Cannot wait to see it! Loves to my buddies.

Melis said...

You leave us anxiously waiting...

amy said...

cool, suss. i want pics.

Meredith said...

Good luck with your wisdom teeth today!