Thursday, April 24, 2008

It's a BOY!!

LOGAN MILES HATCH


Say hello to Baby Miles! Isn't he just the cutest baby?! Yes, everyone it's a BOY!! I'm so excited!! Originally, I wanted a girl, but the closer I got to the day of finding out I kind of started feeling that I really didn't care much. So, I wasn't disappointed, I was very happy!! I already feel a motherly connection to my little one, so there is no way I could ever be disappointed! I'm so anguish to actually get to hold Miles. Just from looking at him at my ultrasound I can tell that he is going to be adorable. 

Miles was most defiantly tired of us all calling him a girl. When the lady was looking for all the things she need to see he couldn't wait very long before giving us a show of his manhood. Logan is proud of his son for being proud of being a Hatch! That's for sure. If you don't believe me take a look for yourself...

See what I mean? If you still don't believe me, you must be trippin'... 

3 comments:

amy said...

oh, he IS adorable!! we are sooo excited for you! can't wait to meet baby miles! congrats!!!

Melis said...

Hooray! I'm so thrilled for you & Logan! And he most certainly did want to show his manhood... there's no denying his gender! Hee, hee! Can't wait to meet the little man either!

Meredith said...

Oh I cannot wait to see him in person! I can't wait to hold him too! He is gonna be sooo cute. Congratulations!