Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Sorry it has taken me 4EVER since I update my blog.
I've been lazy!

Last Sunday was Logan and mine's 2nd year anniversary.
We celebrated it the night before.
We went spent the day relaxing at home.
We went to Cheesecake Factory and pigged out!
Overall we enjoyed spending time together.

Logan gave me roses and ordered me these adorable frames!



A lot has happened in 2 years.
Our 1st little man joined our little family and now
Miles is walking all over the place and will be turning 1 next month.
We've moved into our 2nd apartment back in January.
We've had our fair share of trials and I'm sure there will be more, but
no matter what happens Logan and I will grow closer every day.

4 comments:

Connie Miles said...

Happy Anniversary
Happy Anniversary
Happy Anniversary
HAAAAAppy Anniversary!

Meredith said...

Happy Anniversary. It's crazy to think it's been 2 years. And so much has happened; but I still feel like I was just dancing at your wedding yesterday.

amy said...

happy anniversary you two!

The Graham Crackers said...

Happy Belated Anniversary you guys! Wow! 2 years already huh? Crazy how time flies isn't it? It was so good to see you guys at the Reunion, Miles is sooooo cute! And thanks for being a good sport with our tree fort Melissa, you were our best prisoner ever! :)