Thursday, April 17, 2008

MY BABY!!!

Look at my new purse!!! I'm so excited to show it off! We got a gift card from Macys's for registering there. They gave as a percentage of from each present someone bought us from our list. So, we got a $50.00 gift card! SWEET!! Plus, my purse was 25% off. So all we ended up paying was about $20. I'm so excited! Happy Birthday to me! This purse will not go on the floor. It's to cute to be flopped around. Don't you just love it?! I sure do! :) Now I need cute wallet to match! 

4 comments:

Meredith said...

Oh my gosh. That is a cute purse! I think I might have found a cute wallet that would match it. It's a slim wallet, though. There are a couple of choices. Tell me what you think. Here are the links... http://www.brightandbold.com/flatwallet.html

AND

http://www.brightandbold.com/skflwa.html

Loves!

amy said...

A*dorable. i love everything about it. 'specially the color! :)
happy b-day to you tomorrow!!
love you! can't wait till thursday!
seriously. let us know ASAP. :)

Connie Miles said...

HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY TO YOU - HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY TO YOU - HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY, DEAR MELISSA - HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!

Hope it was a good one!!
Love You!
Love, MOM

Mago said...

happy birthdayy to you :):)